Friendly-Telegram supports translation of most strings.
- Follow the instructions in the docs to log in
- From the welcome page, click the hamburger menu button located in the top left. Choose the
Translationsoption from the list, and proceed to the next step.
- Enter the ISO 639-1 language code into the textbox (pre-filled with
- Click the link for the module you want to translate
- Change the strings
- Click the purple button in the bottom right to return to the top of the page
- Save the file somewhere on your hard disk
- Create a Telegram channel. Name it however you want
- Upload the file you downloaded to this channel. You must put a caption of
#ftgtrnsl1on the file.
- Set a username on the channel, so that you can apply it in the next section
- First, you have to know the username of the pack to add. If you don’t know one, maybe you want to create a pack? Alternatively, you can use the invite link of the pack (you must already be a member), or the channel ID.
- Type in any chat,
.addtrnsl <pack username>
.restartto apply the changes